Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Primal Snacks

I've recently been thinking about primal snacks. My appetite has decreased over the past few weeks and I've been snacking more than eating complete meals. I also have a close friend that is thinking about making the switch to Primal. I figured I'd put together a little list of the easy to prepare snacks that I eat on a regular basis.


  • Jerky (make your own)
  • Celery and Sunbutter
  • Hard Boiled Eggs
  • Avocados
  • Nuts and Seeds
  • Pickles (one my favorite snacks!)
  • Veggies (cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, mushrooms)
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Yogurt (full fat)
  • Salad (throw some greens into a bowl with olive oil)
  • Fruit, fresh or dried
  • Cold Meatballs

Do you have suggestions or recipes you want to share? Post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment